- 20 MS/s (50 ns) Clock Rate Provides up to 10 MHz
- Two Channels (Can be upgraded to four) of 64 k Record Length
- Generates sine, triangle, square, ramp, and pulse waves
- Clock frequencey of 20 MHz
(1/4096) Vertical Resolution
- Direct DSO Waveform Transfers
Shift Provides 50 ps Edge Placement
- Built-in 1.44 MB, 3.5 in. Floppy Disk
- Real-time Waveform Sequencer
to Easily Create Automatic Test Sequences and Extremely Long Patterns
- Fully Programmable from Front Panel, RS-232 and GPIB
offers 20 MS/s and 64 k deep memory. As with the entire AWG2000 Series, the
graphical user interface allows on-screen viewing of waveform editing, simplifying
"what if" test scenarios by allowing the easy creation of composite signals.
used condition. Unit powers on. Passes self-tests. Screen looks good.
All buttons responsive. All menu's and features accessible. Includes
power cable. Reference images for item condition.