Please contact for availability.
Simultaneously scans microarray slides at two wavelengths using a dual laser scanning system.
- Accepts standard microscope slides of 1¨ x 3¨ or 25 mm x 75 mm
- 22 x 73 mm scan area with user-defined sub-scans
- Simultaneous scan of both wavelengths (full 22 x 73 mm scan area)
- Standard dual laser excitation at 532 nm (17 mW) and 635 nm (10 mW)
- 10 micron resolution, high resolution mode
- 40 micron resolution, pre-scan mode
- 16-bit digitization
- Dynamic range of detection: 4 orders of magnitude, linear over 3 orders
- Extra-high signal-to-noise scan mode (accomplished by averaging)
- Image acquisition of registered images
- Detection limit of 0.1 fluor/micron² for Cy 3 and Cy 5