The Agilent Gilson 223 XY autosampler (G1811A) is a XYZ robot
which can automate sample handling procedures. It is controlled by
Agilent ChemStation for UV-visible spectroscopy software of revision
A.06.0x or higher.
- Autosampler type: XYZ robot with stationary rack design
- Front panel: One yellow LED
- Needle rinse: Dedicated rinse station for cleaning the inside and outside of the needle.
Selectable rinse volume and flow rate
- Needle positioning performance: Resolution in X, Y and Z: ± 1 mm. Repeatability in X, Y and Z: ± 0.25 mm
- Arm speed: X- and Y-axes: 250 mm/s. Z-axis: 126.9 mm/s
- Rack capacity: Up to four 21 series racks
Control: Computer control via RS-232 port
Brand new, open box unit. Never used. Purchased as MRO spare. Cleaned and inspected. Includes power cable, tray,
and original Agilent box. Shipping mount still installed. Vertical arm,
rack, and needle are not included (not installed at factory, items not
with unit upon arrival). Some scratches on plastic guard from handling.
Review images for item condition.
International shipping: Please contact for accurate shipping quote.