Includes 7900HT PCR system, PC with SDS 2.3 software preloaded, 96 or 384 well block.
The 7900HT Real-Time PCR System is the only real-time quantitative PCR system that combines 96- and 384-well plate compatibility and the TaqMan® Low Density Array with fully automated robotic loading-and now also offers optional Fast real-time PCR capability.
• PCR option reduces run time to about 35 minutes in a standard 96-well format, or about 55 minutes in a 384-well plate.
• Continuous wavelength detection from 500-660 nm allows the use of multiple fluorophores in a single reaction.
• Measure gene expression levels, detect and quantitate pathogens, perform allelic discrimination (SNP genotyping) assays as well as score the presence of gene sequences.
• 96- or 384-well plate compatibility (including the TaqMan® Low Density Array).
• Hands-free plate-loading and unloading provides true walkaway automation allowing you to increase your lab's productivity.
• Proven assay development guidelines save time and money
The 7900HT System is a high-throughput real-time PCR system that detects and quantitates nucleic acid sequences. An Automation Accessory combined with 384-well plate capability make the 7900HT system ideally suited to meet the high-throughput requirements of today's drug discovery process. Key applications include gene expression quantitation and the detection of single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) using the fluorogenic 5' nuclease assay.
The 7900HT system is a versatile research tool that can accommodate any real-time PCR need. User-interchangeable thermal cycling block formats let you select the format that’s right for your project, using industry-standard 96- and 384-well formats, as well as a novel 384-well TaqMan® Low Density Array and a new Fast 96-well block that reduces run times from 2 hours to about 30 minutes. An easy automation upgrade path lets you add features to meet throughput demands.